HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
The phrase “it takes a village to raise a child” originates from an African proverb and conveys the message that it takes many people (“the village”) to provide a safe, healthy environment for children, where children are given the security they need to develop and flourish, and to be able to realize their hopes and dreams. – Quoted from https://www.frontiersin.org/
We are always in need of personal items like these listed below, as well as volunteers!
- Clothing and Shoes
- Under garments
- Personal Hygiene packs
- Backpacks or duffle bags
- Bedding – Sheets, blankets, pillows and mattresses
- Stuffed animals, toys, games
- Books and college tuition
- Musical instruments
- Furniture and other household goods
- Non-perishable food
- Gift cards
- Monetary donations are appreciated either by the link below or by cash or check – We can provide a form for your tax deduction when requested
The Alan Madden Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organized exclusively for charitable purposes. If you would like to donate items, services or just get involved, reach out to us.
Bikers Against Trafficking
First United Methodist Church, Tavares, FL
Union Congregational Church, Tavares, FL
Royal Harbor Women's Club, Tavares, FL
Tavares Mobile Home Park, Tavares, FL
City of Tavares Fire Department
A Huge Thank you to our Gold Supporters